Miss Elle: Kick Ass Blogger?

Until now my teeny weeny brain can't still quite comprehend why my good friend, KC, who by the way has just celebrated his 10,000-hit mark, presented me this award. Reading some of the criteria for someone to get this Kick Ass Award, I felt a pinch of unworthiness. Now here are some points:

  • Incredible, original content. I certainly don't have that! All my contents here are copy-pasted. Like I am soooo ignoramus of plagiarism. Screw that originality. LOL.

  • Overflowing creativity. I guess my problem here is the word "overflowing". It just sounds too much - like emotions. Hehe.

  • Helps you Become a Better Blogger. I don't have to explain this because my blog can speak for itself - contents are nonsense and full of my stupidity-at-its-best moments.

  • A Bloggy Friend you can Count On. I also don't like the sound of this. How many times do I have to reiterate that I effin' hate Counting! Hehe.

  • Simply Inspires you to be a Better Person. Oh mi gawd. Me an inspiration? That is sooo totally effin' crazy. Hhmm, but that gives me an idea... Miss Elle inspiring everyone else to become the World's Hated Lovers of Life! Hehe.

One important point that made me think for a second there was the first question "Do you know any Bloggers that Kick Ass?" That, my dear friends, makes me qualified because I certainly do and literally kick ass! LOL.



Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?

Maybe they've got original, incredible content. Or they're overwhelming with creativity. Is is someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you can count on? Or maybe it's someone who simply inspires you to be a better person... or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.

Whatever the reason may be, I'm sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well... why not tell 'em so?

Well I do know some bloggers who are more fit to receive the Kick Ass Blogger Award.

  • Kaycee - her photography speaks of fun and elegance combined.
  • Mico - his writing sails you away to to a pool of blood - all caused by severe epistaxis! And like one of my comments, his English did not just cause my nose to bleed but i could feel cerebrospinal fluid leak from my ears as well. LOL.
  • Eunice - I have just recently discovered her blog and it's certainly to-fall-in-love with because with the photos and information she provides, you feel like you're travelling as well.

    And to you KC, THANKS! :)




4 comments:

KC said...

LMAO !! You even read through those Award criteria eh ?? He he.. I din even go through those !! :p

If i had - then even i would have been embarassed and humiliated to receive this one ! :p

Anyway , i think you are trying to act tooooo Humble !! :) I loveee reading your posts !! Take my word - They are pretty humorous and creative !! So u do deserve this one !! :)

kaycee said...

Thanks a lot Miss Elle! Although I have to disagree with what you said. I think your entries are witty and cool and that can make anyone want to become a better blogger. Thanks again,sis =D

Mico Lauron said...

"Mico - his writing sails you away to to a pool of blood - all caused by severe epistaxis! And like one of my comments, his English did not just cause my nose to bleed but i could feel cerebrospinal fluid leak from my ears as well. LOL."

Ate! Hahaha! Maraming salamat po! Naks! Tuloy sumabog utak ko. Hahaha!

Miss Elle said...

KC: You are the one who's trying to be humble now. You deserve that, c'mon, a kick ass blogger/friendly moneymaker/enticing engineer. Wow kc. Hehe. But thanks really :)

Kaycee: Thanks sis. I truly appreciate it. :)

Mico: Ate ka dyan! You're older kaya. Hehe. But anyhoo, buti yan kasi utak ko muna pinasabog mo sa Ingles mo. Hehe. Thanks din kapatid :)

Clicky Web Analytics