Dating 101






Dating 101








The very moment i saw a message in my chatbox that says I've got a dating tag, I knew I was in trouble. Of course I have the choice not to post this but I somehow want to join the fun and I appreciate this because it comes from Ms. Sam. What's with the nonsense introduction? Nothing. Just prolonging my calmness because the questions aren't easy and I'd rather have a test on Algebra. Of course I'm kidding. Like hello. I mean I'd rather have those "Type the image you see" anti-spam codes. LOL. Oh well. Here it goes.

First, remember that I am self-confessed cynical, sarcastic, crazy, and sort of well... no not sort of... certified yummy. LOL.


1. When was your first kiss and where?
Ever heard of warm-up questions? Whatever happened to Easy-Average-Difficult Categories. Hehe.

2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
Should I start anticipating for a question like, "When was your first imitation/fake relationship?" Hehe. If it was real, it would've never ended. So much for fake relationships, I'm pretty contented with my obsession for pirated DVDs. LOL.

3. What age were you allowed to date?
I am particularly strict so I have never allowed myself to date. I don't date. i just go out. Hehe.

4. What's the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
Oh. My insanity is congenital. Fortunately or unfortunately, take your pick. Whether it is for love or not for love, I do crazy things. Comes out naturally. Again, fortunately or unfortunately.

5. How long is your longest relationship and what's the secret?
Just how long is long? Hehe. Just wondering. The secret? Keep secrets - what your partner doesn't know will not hurt him/her.

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
Can anyone tell me why it's termed "settle down?" I've tried looking up on it in the Encarta and it's synonymous with the words "sink", "fall", and "descend". Will i settle down? Will you? Hehe. Albeit words like "calm down" and "relax" are also on the list, makes me think now - is marriage some sort of anger management? Hehe.

7. How long did you know he was the ONE?
Ahh... Err... When Number Two left? *kiddin*

8. Now, at age will you allow your kid(s) to date?
For a boy, eight! yeah I'm sooo effin' serious. Will teach him how to check out the babes and all. Eight is lucky they say. LOL. For a girl, on the other hand, I guess 40 seems fine. Life starts at Forty right? At least she'll be some Fab Fun Fearless Forty Femme.

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
Hhmm, cool? strict? whichever... I still prefer to be yummy.

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
Bad things happen to good people. LOL. Celebrate Life and Love. Twist it with Martini. :)

I am tagging KC, philos, Marga, and Mom of Four. Guys, don't be like me - take this seriously. Hehe :)

And Sam, thanks! Really. mwah :)

7 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

You're so funny!!!

Hey,miss elle, I did the tag..you can view it at my place...wonderful life site...

thanks for the tag..

Miss Elle said...

Hey there mommy! hehe. thanks for being such a sport. mwah :)

philos said...

Hey! I'm done with the meme.

By the way, I ought to re-tag you just to see if we can get a straight answer out of you the second time around :p

ceemee said...

you evaded the questions well, it's a funny post!
saw your blog on hearthur's. :-)

Miss Elle said...

philos: thank you oh so much! but not for the thought of you re-tagging me. hehe. anyway, you wouldnt wanna know the answers. :p

ceemee: yeah... well, I HAD to. thanks for the visit :)

Anonymous said...

:-) Witty answers. :-)

Miss Elle said...

bloggista, i just can't imagine if i tagged you... you wont be that brave enough to post it. LOL. :p

Clicky Web Analytics