Major Announcement

How and where do I start? Oh well. There's no easy way to say this but...

... I'm pregnant.

God forbid. *knock on the... $#@!, I can't find a wood.*

People have been asking me where the heck I am and how come I don't show up on gimiks or how come I can't be there on Gheri's exhibit at Eastwood or be at BFF Tin's fashion show. And a friend just called up to yell at me and say, "You're so PI! Why don't you effin' reply? Where the #$%@ are you?"

"First. I'm okay, THANKS FOR ASKING. Second, I'm in Samar."

"WHY?"

"Why why?"

"Why the sudden decision to go home?"

"I'm pregnant."

It worked. My friend who lives a fully verbal life (whatever that means) in her articulate world suddenly couldn't find a word to say.

First Day. I was awaken by a doorbell and there was my yaya since kinder standing at the gate with her daughter. They told me it was mom who called my tita to persuade yaya to stay with me. Owwwkayy. But boy, was I glad to see yaya! Both of them can't stay until night because they have "kids" to take care of. With kids, they meant husbands.

First Night. Oh gawd... thanks my dear cousins for sharing me your scary tales inside this house... my heart was pounding.

Knock knock.

&^@#!

Close your eyes. Just effin' close your eyes!

Then the phone rang. Ohmigod... Is this the part when someone whispers, "I'm watching you" in that husky voice. Ohgahdohgahdohgahd. Who would call me anyway? No one knows I'm here. Then my mobile rang. It was Tita.

"Why aren't you answering the phone? And why aren't you opening Sheila?"

"Who's Sheila?"

"She's the helper who'd stay with you at night."

Oh. Imagine two yayas by day and a yaya at night. What happened to "Be independent - Do your own laundry - Don't rely on helpers" lessons of my mom? This is a turning point of my life because I just realized that my mom truly loves me. LOL. BUT why do i have a feeling my mom is just being herself --- overprotective? :p

P.S. Regarding internet connection, that would require another entry. LOL.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

you are pregnant, and i am happy for you, enjoy your pregnancy... keep us all updated,,

love to hear from you soon

BongFlo said...

hello! life is always a blessing... and to have life growing in your womb is double the blessings. am very happy for you, like eugene said: keep us all posted! ciao!

Mommy Liz said...

you're kidding, right? the pregnancy..I thought you're boyfriend -less..Is it Ben? Hmmm...Hehehe..If you are truly pregnant..I would like to congratulate you..But if you are just kidding...Oh well...it ain't April Fool's Day...
I am glad you're back to Blogging..I missed you...

Sam said...

Sis congratulation!!! Mommy Elle kna... hahaha

Miss you sis!!! You know how to take care of yourself. Especially now that your becoming a mom.

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GAWD.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Hi Mommy Elle :-)

eunice said...

Hi Miss Elle! What should I say? Congratulation!!! =D

philos said...

Wow, you even got your readers here convinced! :p I hope you come back soon, sure missed you!

KC said...

Lol.. Seems ur readers dont read further than the first two lines !! :p

Lol.. Anyway, Mommy Elle , hope u know whos the father of your child is ! he he :p

Miss Elle said...

Owwwkayyy. What can I say? LOL.

Miss Elle said...

anyway...

bloggista: hello. :p

eunice: err, thanks? :p

philos: LOL. but thanks dear, missed you too! glad you're back. really. :)

kc: chum! thanks for reading further then. LOL. anyway, guess DNA Paternity Test will be needed. :p

eunice said...

haha so it's just an excuse for u? anyway for long stories, I usually just glanced through without looking at the details heheh, u know, there are many blogs to go through, hahaha =P

Anonymous said...

wow miss elle, pregnant by the power of the holy spirit. lol!

Miss Elle said...

eunice, i truly understand... especially for someone like you with so0o many fans... i can only imagine sis... hehehe... but thanks still for being around.

PM: exactly! LOL.

joyfulchicken said...

This entry is hilarious, but I reflexively cringe at all jokes about pregnancy :-D

Clicky Web Analytics